Ghost Writer for Book on Internet Business from Transcription
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1080 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are seeking an expert and experienced Ghostwriter who can transform a transcribed 4-day workshop into an engaging, conversational-style book.
You should be proficient and accurate in English in terms of writing, grammar, spelling and formatting. English should be your native language.
You should have some knowledge or background about internet marketing, social media, internet / online businesses and training modules.
You will get a detailed brief once selected.
Speed and accuracy are very important for this job. You will need to be proficient in capturing the tone and feel of the workshops and making it come alive in print. Editing prowess will be highly preferred.
The book should be about 250 pages and should be completed within 3 weeks to a month.
You will not have to do any research, simply create chapters and restructure the transcription. There may be some spelling errors so you'll have to edit and check for spelling and grammar.
Below is an overview of what the workshop is about:
The 4 Day Workshop Teaches people how to make a passive income online through various business models. Here’s some of the topics covered:
- How to find a lucrative niche, as well as some quick, clever ways to research that niche so that you can beat your competition.
- Copywriting tips and strategies - how to write a winning sales letter.
- How to quickly, easily and cheaply build downloadable products.
- How to drive loads of traffic to websites, and what to do with them once they get there. - - How to build a website that sells, and how to tweak it to get the most income out of it.
- How to identify and eliminate subconscious blockages to being successful.
- How we plan any new internet business
Please submit examples of your previous books with your application and indicate the timeframe for each project.
You should provide an exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling work for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries.
You may be required to edit/write a small section first before we proceed for the entire book to ensure we a re a good fit. Samples of what we're after will be provided.
Please reply with the codeword ourinternet so we know you've read this - all automated replies will be ignored.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online