Looking for driving instructor to create road traffic situations for UK drivers
- Status Closed
- Budget £10 - £15 GBP / hour
- Total Bids 3
Skills related to the project: driving instructor, teaching to drive, driving teacher
Our company DRIVINGED is looking for a new member to work with new project - interactive driving lessons online DrivinginUK.co.uk.
Our goal is to explain to road users main driving tips using animation: how to deal with junctions, crossroads and monouvre safely in real situations. Our plan is to create about 300 such easy to understand interactive driving lessons.
We need someone to create road situations for us. This person may be a proffesional driving instructor.
You can find few examples of created lessons on [url removed, login to view]
You can log in with Quest account, write please if you need details.
Requirements for creating situations:
- questions must be short and clear;
- answers must be short, max 1-3 words;
- only one answer is correct in each situation;
- explanation is needed in each situation. Also Highway Code rule No if possible;
- road marking numbers and road signs numbers are needed in the situation so that video animator could clearly understand how to make animation.
Situations can be written by hand, find an example here: [url removed, login to view]
Created situations must be uploaded here: [url removed, login to view]
If you are interested, we are looking for hearing you. Write any questions if you have. And write how much one created lesson will cost please.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online