I am starting a new forum for Australian and New Zealand Working Holiday People to discuss stuff related to travel, finding travel buddies, accommodation, restaurants, jobs, sightseeing, hobbies etc...
The link is here.
[url removed, login to view]
I need somebody to
(1) create some informative post there so that when the forum is launched it doesn't look so empty.
(2) make replies to other people's post
(3) contact working holiday people from other sources (e.g., [url removed, login to view], facebook, and other forum) and ask them to post ads or notice in our forums
In your job application, please mention
(1) "Apple" on top of your applicaton
(2) Tell me briefly what you know about working holiday (in private message).
(3) Find 3 different groups in [url removed, login to view] and create 3 interesting posts to initiative Working Holiday People's to discuss. Please send them to me through private message.
(4) Write a reply post to each of the 3 posts you created (in private message)
(5) State how many such post you can create at least, and how many post you can write in one hour and state your hourly rate.
Without these information your application will not be considered.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Apple. Hi I understand the requirements fully. I live in Australia in a tourist region, so I understand working holidays and the sort of customers that seek to go on working holidays. Lets begin ASAP