Fourm post content writer for a new Working Holiday Forum (in Australia and New Zealand)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 12
I am starting a new forum for Australian and New Zealand Working Holiday People to discuss stuff related to travel, finding travel buddies, accommodation, restaurants, jobs, sightseeing, hobbies etc...
The link is here.
[url removed, login to view]
I need somebody to
(1) create some informative post there so that when the forum is launched it doesn't look so empty.
(2) make replies to other people's post
(3) contact working holiday people from other sources (e.g., [url removed, login to view], facebook, and other forum) and ask them to post ads or notice in our forums
In your job application, please mention
(1) "Apple" on top of your applicaton
(2) Tell me briefly what you know about working holiday (in private message).
(3) Find 3 different groups in [url removed, login to view] and create 3 interesting posts to initiative Working Holiday People's to discuss. Please send them to me through private message.
(4) Write a reply post to each of the 3 posts you created (in private message)
(5) State how many such post you can create at least, and how many post you can write in one hour and state your hourly rate.
Without these information your application will not be considered.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online