Blog Article Wanted: Reasons Why Any Business Should Have a Website
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $57 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
I need an experienced sales copywriter to create smart and engaging content for our blog.
In concise and direct prose, you will write a couple of sentences to describe headnotes derived from 22 articles (a list is attached) on the benefits of having a business website.
Each of the 22 articles attached contains around 10 headnotes. Since most of the articles contain similar headnotes, however, there will only be around 25-50 unique headnotes for you to deal with. All of the unique headnotes must be described.
Without discussing our business directly, the final article needs to reflect the following:
1. We are trustful and honest
2. We are knowledgeable
3. We are organized
4. We are accessible
5. We are practical
6. We focus on providing information rather than on making sales
1. Ability to write content for the common business owner/manager with little or no internet knowledge.
2. Ability to produce non-plagiarized content.
3. Ability to extract useful and relevant points and rewrite them in engaging prose.
4. Ability to meet deadlines and deliver within a short turnaround time.
Please do not apply if you live outside a native English speaking country (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand) unless you have exceptional English writing skills.
The successful candidate will be considered for future jobs.
If you wish to apply for this job, please take the test (file attached)
Please submit a reasonable rate per 5000 words.
Thank you for your interest, and good luck!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online