15 Press Release:
1. United States English language, spelling and grammar must be perfect in each article submitted.
2. All the press releases must be a unique and not copied from somewhere else.
3. The English (US) needs to be perfect and it needs to be professional.
4. Experience writing
5. Need to past the Plagiarism Checker.
6. Press Release Experience.
Important: It needs to be an original material and what we need is somebody to give up his or her writing right, what we need is a ghostwriter.
- Each press release has to be 500+ words.
- Political Press Release (running for office). (3 press releases)
- Non profit organization promo press release. (3 press releases)
- Press releases announcing a new professional development book for sales. (3 Press releases)
- Company offer executive recruiting services. (3 press releases)
I going to send the details later. Send a press release sample before.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $64 for this job
My current aim is to establish myself as one of the most reliable providers and I believe that the only way to achieve this is by Buyer Satisfaction. Miss Flora
Hello i am interested in your project. I am capable to write these articles in very high quality also they will be informative and [url removed, login to view] unique- GUARANTEED!
Hello, I can certainly provide you with the quality Press Releases you are needing. I have written many PR's that have gone on to be approved via PRWEB.com. My bid is $25 per PR. Thanks - Elle.
I specialize in press release writing. You will get high-quality press releases written in perfect US English. Please check your PMB for more details and samples. Thanks