Product descriptions (JEWELRY)
This project was awarded to bizgal1 for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $120 USD
Good day, freelancers!
I am the owner of a small boutique, which is home to handmade items. We sell very unique jewelry items, with cultural design (real museum replicas) and very new in the market. Our main lines are 92.5 solid silver with genuine stones and 24 karat plated gold jewelry, with natural stones as well. Yes, you got it right – plated with pure gold!
The task is the following:
We have 500 jewelry items, which need interesting description. The main products are earrings, and the rest are mostly rings, necklaces, bracelets and sets. Many items are similar to each other since they come from the same collection and made of the same materials, but stones and design are different. You will be given a simple table with pictures of genuine stones and must be able to identify the stones (there are only few of them) and make an extensive research about the stone qualities.
Please, consider this job only if:
- You are native English speaker, excellent in grammar
- You love and understand jewelry and very keen to details, such as size, comfort of wear, earrings types, different clasps, etc
- You know the meanings and understand semi-precious stones
- You know and understand qualities of gold and silver
- You understand the target audience
- You are familiar with SEO
- You are deeply cultural and educated person
Please, bid only if you agree with the budget! The budget is fixed at 120USD for 500 jewelry items. Bid confidently – I do always pay on time and I will choose one bidder for this task and several others will be offered another jewelry related tasks and separate personal bids will be created for them.
I have attached pictures for you to pass a simple test. In your bid, please, include in the private message the description of the item and create a good name/title for it. Good luck!
* No plagiarism * All descriptions will be checked by Copyscape
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online