Rewriting/Summarizing Existing Books
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $185 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am seeking a writer who can write informative, interesting, if not fascinating reports on dating & relationship subjects. If you are very good at writing about these subjects and enjoy this kind of writing, then we will enjoy working together.
The project consists of:
Taking existing 4 books and turning into reports 12-16pg reports edited and writing them entirely (100% unique) to meet a set of standards that I will provide for each report.
The project consists of:
Summarizing existing books into reports that I provide. The reports will be in a PDF. The length of each report should be a minimum of 12 pages. The finished reports must be delivered free of spelling errors and grammatically correct.
Each report will consist of:
1. A new headline
2. A new sub-headline (tag line)
3. A new Body copy
I will request that each writer submit a sample paragraph for a book that I will supply. These reports are to be written for everyday consumers, therefore, each article should avoid technical terms or explain technical terms with simple examples. Each report must be interesting and /or fascinating and provide the reader helpful hints or tips which they implement regarding the subject matter. Each report must provide at least one piece of information that is not common knowledge. Each report must absolutely be original. The style and voice of the article should be interesting, conversational, filled with everyday language and expressions. These articles are written for Middle America and you will lose points for demonstrating your use of vocabulary words found on the SAT exam. You should explain things like explaining them to a child without talking down to the reader.
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the reports will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) All work must start within 3 business days of award, and must be completed at a minimum rate of 1 completedr eport per U.S. business day after the start date. To be clear on this point you will be expected to have e-mailed 1 separate report e-mail before 11:59 P.M. PST each business day excluding holidays.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online