We have test questions that need to be re-written and spun. It is possible we are looking for at least 2 persons to do the rewriting jobs. As this starting work is not difficult, we are looking for lower end bids, but we have a lot of work to do (Thousands of questions. You're task is to take questions, and rewrite the content with the following knowledge. Your job is to look at English questions and change them slightly.
* One part of the work is to re-write each question with difficulty and vocabulary similar to the reference word doc. Re-write 3 responses for each question (or statement), 2 of the responses should contains responses that tries to trick the listener with similar sounding words, same words, etc, but not fit the question. 1 of the responses is the best fit response to the question (or statement).
1. Spin the text with vocabulary while keeping their overall difficulty and topic content.
2. Follow certain rules of spinning such as - have similar sounding words in the questions.
3. Most sentences do not need to be modified that much.
4. Your sentences must be error free.
1. Must possess an excellent English ability
2. Able to write quickly and efficiently
3. Possess a good creative writing ability
4. Ability to follow instructions
Do not waste your time or my time by bidding for the job if you don't have the ability, as I will only pay if your work is well.
Example of questions to spin:
What do you usually do on the weekend? (Spun: What do you usually do on weekdays).
(A) I often work at home. (Spun: I often work at the office)
(B) I do like weekends. (Spun: I usually like the weekends) * kept usually and weekend
(C) Very well, thank you. (Spun: I usually go out on weekends) *kept usually, trick user with weekends.
Why was Mr. Johnson out of the office this week? (Spun: Why is Mrs. Blacksmith out of the office today?)
(A) It will be postponed until next week. (Spun: She is coming back this week) *trick user using similar structure
(B) I think it makes my office look bigger. (Spun: I think I'll be out of the office too) *keep word office.
(C) I was told he called in sick. (Spun: She called in sick this morning)
Where are you going on your business trip? (Where is Jennifer going on her business trip)
(A) To Japan. (Spun: To Australia)
(B) On the second. (Spun: On the fifth of july) * trick when/where
(C) By plane. (Spun: She's taking a plane for her business trip) *trick where and how/ use business trip
Please Spin these questions as a test of your writing skills (Time yourself to see how long these 5 questions take):
1. Who’s ready for another slice of pizza?
(A) Yes, I’ve read it.
(B) I couldn’t eat another bite.
(C) That’s Mr. Thompson.
2. Would you mind helping me look for my camera?
(A) What kind is it?
(B) I don’t have any photos.
(C) Thanks for your help.
3. Does this book belong to Chelsea or Martha?
(A) Actually, I think it’s Tammy’s.
(B) Don’t forget to take your belongings.
(C) We don’t have any more of those bags.
4. Why is all the office furniture covered?
(A) No, there’s some left over there.
(B) I’m not sure what it will cover.
(C) They’re painting over the weekend.
5. What was Mr. Yuan’s idea for increasing our sales?
(A) No, it’s not on sale.
(B) He wants to advertise more widely.
(C) That’s a good price.
We assume 1 question takes less than 1 minute.
Meaning that 60 questions takes 1 hour.
Please quote for 5 hours of work (300 questions), and tell us how much time it took to rewrite the five questions above.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $111 for this job
If you are after experience and quality then you should stop searching anymore. I am here to serve you. I have three years experience in this field and I promise to do my best. Please see pm for more details.
Hello I am a native English speaker based in the UK,an English graduate and a teacher with substantial experience in writing and rewriting exam papers. I can complete this task for you effciently and quickly,
Dear Employer I have viewed your project details, and it has called my attention, and I am willing to work on it. Please take the time to check my private message for details. Best regards
hi, I am a professional content writer and have been writing on the desired topics from a long time. Do give me an opportunity to work hand in hand with you. I also ensure 100% grammatical competency.