Looking for writer to compile articles based on list of keywords phrases related to; The Law Attraction, Affirmations, Subliminal Messages, Guided Imagery.
Each article must have its specific keyword phrase in the:
1. Title & Subhead
2. Every paragraph
3. Towards the end of the last paragraph of the article, preferably in the last sentence.
4. Keyword phrase to make up 2-3% of the article. For example, if an article was 500 words, the keyword phrase would appear 10-15 times.
The articles are going to be used to create content-rich pages for my personal growth related website/blog for the purpose of improving search engine rankings... The content must also be informative, detailed accurate, and original. Definitely no copy and paste.
I require 10 articles ranging from 550 and 650 words each. I will pay $[url removed, login to view] per article. (10 * $10 = $100)
All copywriter laws must be adhered to as the articles must be publishable as original content.
1. The writer must have an excellent command of the English language.
2. The person who takes on this project should be familiar with writing SEO articles.
3. Proper grammar and good spelling are a must.
NOTE: There will be additional work for the right coder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).