12 Email Sales Letters
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 6
I need a well structured Marketing Sales email, that will go out to potential Merchants. This email has to be convincing for the Merchants to sign up and run a deal with us. Some of these Merchants are already or have never ran a deal with other daily deal competitors. So we have to convince them to join us, and help build their business. I will be sending out these emails monthly and they will be based around the season calendar n this page [url removed, login to view]
For each month..
1) Research it's holidays
2) Write a compelling headline for the email
3) Write some useful info for Australian merchants about merchandising for the holiday in the month
4) Write some information about how running deep discount (50%+ off) daily deals that suit that month will mean more customers and more sales.
5) Convince them that deals are about getting customers in the door not actually selling products. They should deep discount to convince the person looking for deals to convert and buy by offering then something that's too good not to buy, then use the sale to upsell when the customer redeems.
Looking for about 300 words per email - lots of persuasion - calls to action etc.
CheersGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online