Exciting opportunity for a Chinese social media guru
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Australia and New Zealand immigration and visa agency is seeking a creative, goal-oriented Chinese social media marketing guru. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, both a creative and analytical mind and the ability to manage complex content schedules across a number of social channels. The role will be responsible for taking our social media presence to the next level.
Work includes: assisting with Chinese website, professional Chinese social media account creation, management and improvement, content strategy, creation, posting and networking for our brand in the most influential Chinese Social Media platforms (Weibo, Renren, Pengyou & Kaixin001, etc.).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in executing social media or digital strategies,
- Excellent Mandarin writing skills and a demonstrated ability to create/author content on tone and that meets brand objectives,
- Good English communication skills,
- Experience administering Chinese social media on professional level and using social publishing and measurement tools,
- High attention to detail and a strong multi-tasker that can manage competing priorities,
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative mind, ability to think outside the box.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online