Need a Great Writer for a Small &quot;Portal&quot; Website
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 1
I need a highly experienced "English" writer that has prior "Sales & Marketing" writing experience that can do all the marketing type of writing for the following website:
[url removed, login to view]
Now, this website is configured as a "Facebook App" and because of that it does NOT require any articles to be written. In fact, this website is more of "Portal" website to the following website:
[url removed, login to view] (currently being worked on as well)
This is the main company website and this is the only place where all the content articles will be stored. So, for this project, I need somebody that can modify and write the necessary "sales and marketing" type of writing that ultimately points back to this main website. However, this project also requires that the candidate write a short whitepaper as well.
With that said, I need an individual that will deliver the following in the shortest amount of time possible:
1. A whitepaper (no more than 2-3 pages long) that describes what type of services the company offers and what benefits the customer can receive by using this company instead of anybody else (this will be help prepare and train you for the website writing - plus it will be useful sales literature as well).
2. Use as much of the pre-existing content from the main website ([url removed, login to view]) and the whitepaper that you did in step 1 to convert the information to the facebook-based website template. In other words, everything that is already written in this template (in latin, as a placeholder) must be rewritten so as to be understandable and useful.
3. Do not write any new articles for this new website - but, you should be able to structure and organize links that link back to the main website as necessary. (please keep in mind that the main website is still a work in progess, which means that many of it's content pages are not finished as of yet)
4. You must be able to do the necessary research and analysis so that you can contribute new ideas and marketing language that is clever and creative that can be used on the facebook-based "Portal" website so that you can make this portal website a great "virtual salesman" for the company.
If you have the right skillset and would love to work on something creative and fun, then I want to hear from you. In addition, if you want your bid to be taken seriously please provide links to some of your previous "sales & marketing" work that you've done in the past. In addition, I have long-term writing opportunities for the highly-qualified individuals.
Thanks and happy bidding...Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online