our help will improve seniors' lives.
A review consists of
1. A 1 to 5 rating of the provider
2. 25 word or more review
3. Either your or reviewer's email address.
Reviews are always published anonymously.
Here are a few of the creative ways we have collected reviews:
• Surveying friends, families, volunteers, and acquaintances who provide senior care (via email, Facebook, in person, leaving review forms, etc)
• Surveying seniors at the local library
• Surveying family members as they were leaving the senior care facility after a visit
• Reaching out to bingo and bridge clubs.
• Passing out review cards at a community center and church
• Sharing $1 of their per review fee with a beauty salon frequented by seniors.
Simply enter your review under the assisted living community's page on www.GoldenReviews.com.
If you do not have the reviewer's email address, please use your own valid personal email address to enter the review. We simply need a feedback loop for every review in case we need additional details.
Here are a few tips and guidelines to writing a helpful review:
• Provide an inside look - describe and share information that is specific to the place you are reviewing.
• Opinion matters – subjective reviews are the best: both positive and negative.
Reviews we can not publish:
• A review that doesn’t come from first hand experience
• Reviews under 25 words
We are looking for reviews of assisted living providers, but if you do collect nursing home reviews, we'll still gladly compensate you for them at $1/review. Take a look at this graphic for a better explanation: [url removed, login to view]