SEO + Content Writing for Web development website
This project was awarded to cyberpro for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need our web development site (brand new site) to be in top 5 ranking on major search engines for regional search. This project also includes content writing (approx 1500) words. You must be familiar with web development services and marketing content writing. No copyright infringement. The site must pass copyscape.
Following are the requirements
- absolutely no black hat / grey hat SEO techniques, only WHITE HAT methods
- must be familiar with new google search algorithms
- only experienced white hat SEO experts should bid
- backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- link pages / links must be visible, readable, indexable and follow
- should be permanent links
- no [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- no use of automated software or bots.
- no links from under construction pages.
- no java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- no link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- no paid traffic sites.
- no banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
Please provide us the detailed SEO techniques you are going to use and how are you going to achieve the results
If you need more information about the site or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us before placing the bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online