SEO Specialist for Finance Company
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6912 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are seeking a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist with Social Networking experience to fill a critical, newly created position in our Marketing department. Reporting directly to the CEO, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing and executing comprehensive SEO strategies, inclusive of on- and off-site tactics, as well as working in a fast paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage existing Website Tools (Shopping Cart Elite)
• Maintain Web properties (including designs, optimization, and conversion elements; optimized internal architecture; and reporting tools).
• Review and analyze sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted and revamped.
• Prepare detailed SEO strategy reports.
• Knowledge of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to run afoul of search engine guidelines.
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Develop and create electronic newsletters for corporate and facility communications
• Performs all other duties as required or assigned in a timely manner
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Utilize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
• Google Analytics
• Wordpress, including basic understanding of PHP
• Highly creative with the ability to conceptualize and provide original ideas
• Strong sense of design composition and typography
• Intuitive understanding of what makes a truly great interactive experience
• Ability to collaborate and receive creative direction
• Aware of industry trends and marketing opportunities in social media
• Ability to work with others
• The ability to assess a situation, develop a plan, get approval and run with it
Education and Experience
• Preferred Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Art or related field required.
• 1-3+ years of related work experience required.
• 1-3+ Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Photoshop, FTP Clients, Wordpress (including basic understanding of PHP) and/or SEO tools strongly preferred.
• 1-3+ years experience with CSS and HTML
• Experience with Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels
• Strong portfolio of work that showcases interactive design skills, graphic design skills, typography, and attention to detail.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online