[url removed, login to view] is on mission to improve senior care by increasing transparency with reviews. Help us "rate it forward" for families looking for senior care.
We need 500 real reviews/experiences with assisted living facilities. Potential reviewers include family members, facility residents, medical professionals, social workers, friends, etc.
A basic review is just three pieces of information:
• An overall 1 to 5 rating of the assisted living facility
• The review: 25 words or more
• Either your or reviewer's email address. Reviews are always published anonymously.
Finally, here are a few of the creative ways we have collected reviews:
• Sharing $1 of their per review fee with a beauty salon frequented by seniors and their families. (We also loved a variation of this idea - a donation on behalf of the salon was made for each review collected)
• Surveying friends, families, volunteers, and acquaintances who provide senior care (via email, Facebook, in person, etc)
• Surveying seniors at the local library
• Surveying family members as they were leaving the senior care facility after a visit
• Reaching out to bingo and bridge clubs.
• Passing out review cards at a community center and church
Simply enter your review under the assisted living community's page on GoldenReviews.com. If you do not have the reviewer's email address, please use your own valid personal email address to enter the review. We simply need a feedback loop for every review in case we need additional details.
Here are a few tips and guidelines to writing a helpful review:
• Provide an inside look - describe and share information that is specific to the place you are reviewing.
• Opinion matters – subjective reviews are the best: both positive and negative.
Reviews we can not publish:
• A review that doesn’t contain personal input or experience
• A review that contains offensive language
• A review which is too short (under 25 words)
• A review that will have a link to another website
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1838 for this job
I can work on this project for you and provide extensive research within my area and over the internet, however I would like some more details please see PMB.