Article Writer & Rewriter For topics on Brazilian Property
This project was awarded to Mbrad for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1. Excellent English writing skills (proper sentence structure, proper vocabulary use, and perfect grammar and spelling)
2. Articles must pass Copyscape and must be unique. You could find other articles and re-write them to be unique, but bear in mind each sentence must be unique, and pass copywrite laws.
3. Articles will need to be approved before payment is sent, you may be asked to revise. We have a web page where you can submit your article and assign it a category, title and synopsis.
4. Articles should have 400-700 words. We will provide a list of keywords that each article should include
6. We need the unique articles on an going basis…. lets start off with 20 aticles per month, for US$50.
7. We are a Brazilian Real Estate Agency and wish to attract clients in the form of these articles, therefore mainly positive things about Brazil is needed but not over the top. Anything that someone would be interested in knowning or reading about Brazil when considering to holiday or live in Brazil. Topics that cover specifics of Real Estate in Brazil are ideal as well.
8. Articles must follow our topics, you may need to do a little research at first to familiarize yourself with Brazil and the topics at first. Articles could be Advice, Experiences, News summaries. Be careful not make misleading advice or inaccurate information as all statements must be truthful.
Lifestyle: about living in Brazil things which would affect peoples decisions to live or invest in property in Brazil.
Topics: food, travel, culture, shopping, health, environment, beaches, nightlife, immigration,
Economy: about Brazilian economy with a spin for property investors:
Topics: investments, stock, inflation, banking, tax, exchange rates, credit, budgeting, reforms, legal issues.
Property: about Brazilian property,
Topics: hotspots, construction, mortgages, finance, buy to let, growth speculation, new infrastructure, loopholes.
9. Please send me a sample of your unique text – On one of the above topics.
10. Do not bid if the rate is not ok for you!
11. Copyright: We retain full ownership of all the articles with complete copyright to use, publish, etc. on any of our web sites of all work purchased from you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online