Copywriting for Cloud Application
- Status Closed
- Budget $8 - $15 AUD / hour
- Total Bids 14
This is a large project that requires commitment and ongoing work over the coming months, with the potential if successful to become a partner in looking after all writing duties for our organisation (for consistency and fluency)
We are designing and developing a new Global Cloud Based application (SaaS) where we need to engage with a highly experienced copywriter for our new corporate website for writing content on several pages (home page, product tour, our team, support etc)
we also would like someone to be able to offer ideas for email-marketing templates for the static data and text, registration pages, contact forms as well as blog entries and profile pages for the company, product and team.
Some of the duties and aspects of the project requirements include:
* Corporate Strategy and Image Branding
* Consistency in design across all media
* Simple writing to engage with all customers with a focus on marketing (not overly complicated text)
* Product feature lists and details simplified for the potential subscriber
* Getting started and training guides
* Support and FAQs articles (will be ongoing development as the feedback is received from customers to constantly update this section)
* Case Studies
* Team information (company members and their profiles/experiences)
* Pricing Guides
* Standards signup agreements
* Terms and Conditions
it is important that we get someone who is committed for the long term. Although it may not require 40hrs per week initially, we are looking for a freelancer who sees this as several small projects within 1 large project that can evolve into full time arrangements.
Initial 10-20hrs work per week during the development and testing stage. We would like to commence the copywriting and content preparation over the coming months in preparation for the system to go live to our global audience.
Telecommunications and IT experience would be beneficial as the copywriter should be familiar with latest technologies and terminology for use in content preparation. Training on how the system works would be vital to gaining insight into the customer experience for better writing.
If you have any previous work to showcase, that would be help make our decision easier in selecting the right person.
SamuelGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online