Create exciting and informative content for shoppers
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of RM78 MYR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project BudgetRM32 - RM99 MYR
We will be launching a new platform for shoppers to interact with shelf banners in hypermarkets using the NFC technology on their smartphones.
We will be place banners on selected product aisles with NFC chips installed. Shoppers will be asked to TAP their smartphones on these banners to retrieve content related to the product featured on the banner. The shopper will then be directed to a webpage on his/her phone where they will be able to see the content.
Here's where we need your help:
- Create content based on product. Examples of content can vary from product information, quizzes, tips, recipes, jokes, trivia, facts, product use suggestions, etc. Here's where you are encouraged to go wild with your creativity. .
- We have over 30 product categories, hence we need as much help as possible in coming up with unique and creative content for each product.
- We will notify you on each category and provide the selected product's description and picture.
- Pay-outs will be based on completed content for each product category.
Guidelines for content:
- Language: English only
- Using short and simple sentences, but engaging.
- Word count: 300-400 words (Around 1 page).
- Content must be themed around selected product.
Payout: RM25/completed product content
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online