Copywriter needed for whiteboard animation
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $78 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Previous experience in creative writing, literature, journalism, or copywriting is a must. Samples of previous made scripts need to be provided in order to be considered.
We are looking for a creative copywriter to create an script for our whiteboard animation.
The whiteboard animation will be actually a presentation of our game that we intend to crowd source on KickStarter.
You will receive all the details needed about the game and we will answer all of your questions.
At the end of the project you will have to provide the script ready to be sent to the animator/illustrator. What that means is that the script should be splitted into scenes, for each scene beside the actual text for the voice actor you will also need to mention what the illustrator has to draw. To make sure you have read the description please write at the top of your message the word game.
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.
- Previous experience in creative writing, literature, journalism, or copywriting
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online