Create a listing with your Latin America Accommodation on our site
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 USD
We are starting a new platform to offer temporary accommodation rentals in Latin America to foreign students, employees and young travelers. We are looking for home owners who would like to rent out their furnished room(s) or apartment(s) to foreigners for a period of some weeks or months. And we have a special offer for you via [url removed, login to view]!
### What you get ##
We will pay you for listing your accommodation. Yes, that's right: We pay you 15 USD for listing your place on our site and making it available to our foreign customers.
Additionally, we will give you a free listing worth 49 Euro incl. VAT. So your place will be visible on our site for 1 year FOR FREE. There are no contractual obligations for you.
Only in the case that a user reserves your listed accommodation via our site, we retain 10% of the total rental price as our commission.
### What we are looking for ###
- Home owners in Latin America who would like to rent a furnished room (homestay), temporary apartment or shared apartment.
- We are in particular interested in the following places but you can also suggest anything else: Bogotá, Buenos Aires, Caracas, Cartagena, Cusco, Florianópolis, Lima, Mendoza, Mexico City, Montevideo, Panama City, Quito, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, San José, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Viña del Mar
- It takes aprox. 30-60 minutes to list a place on our site. Each listing must be complete, accurate, descriptions preferably in English (Spanish is also ok) and accompanied with around 10 photos in good quality.
- This special offer is limited to 50 listings in total. So hurry!
### How it works ###
1.) You send us your proposal worth 15 USD via Freelancer.com. Please add a brief description of your place you want to rent out and where it is located.
2.) When we accept, we will deposit the amount in the [url removed, login to view] escrow account.
3.) Once your listing is completed and we accepted it, we will release the funds.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online