Content / Template Editing
- Status Completed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 21
Hello and thanks for taking a look at my project.
We are running and building a network of travel related websites which are related to different cities/geographical locations in the UK, the USA, Europe etc.
We're looking for somebody to edit the content of an original template to reflect the different areas that we cover.
This could be completed easily with some automated find/replace software and proofreading/checking.
So what exactly would you need to do?
- Change any reference to a certain city, certain region, certain country to another based on a list we will provide for you.
- Change any reference to a certain domain name to another based on a list we will provide for you.
- Change a Google Analytics reference.
- Change a number of keywords within the META TAGS to reflect the website target.
- Change the file name of certain pages to reflect the website target.
- Change htaccess file to reflect the appropriate website domain.
- Change the heading with two css files to reflect the appropriate website domain.
**Completed/edited websites must be returned in seperate folders in original HTML format, i.e - NOT RICH TEXT FORMAT**
The number of websites to be completed is 26 and each site is approx 40 files of varying sizes due to php includes (so not every file is full of content, some is just code).
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK BEFORE BIDDING!
Thanks :)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online