Copywriter for Ecommerce Product Descriptions
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $80 USD
MrPearl11 seeks a copywriter who can create unique, intuitive, and persuasive product descriptions for our ecommerce website, while utilizing naturally relevant keywords to maximize our chances of being discovered in search engines.
Our customer demographic is approximately:
- 60% female
- 40% male
- age 25-55
- bargain shoppers
- English speaking (USA)
- Our product descriptions typically range between 250 and 500 words.
- We need an average of 3 products descriptions written per week.
(bear in mind that if you surpass our expectations there may be opportunities for additional work)
- All product descriptions will be written on the back-end of our test website, enabling you to see your work on the front-end (the same way the customer will see it) prior to publishing.
- We will provide training on how to use the back-end of our test website.
Expected turn-around time:
- We require product descriptions to be completed within 2 business days of assignment.
- Product title
- Sub title
- Main body product description text and formatting
- Bullet points section
- Meta description
- Alt text for images
- Participating in a brief weekly video conference with us to discuss new products
- Timely communication
Applying for this position
- Tell us about your experience in writing product descriptions (including which websites you've written content for).
- In a few brief sentences, tell us why you are the right candidate for this position.
- Please provide us with 3 recent samples of product descriptions you've written; ideally via links that allow us to view your content on a live website.
- Please bid the amount you would like to be paid for writing a single product description. If you do 3 descriptions a week, we'll simply multiply the agreed upon bid amount by 3.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online