I need some copywriting and editing work for startup's website.
The structure of the content and core messaging is in place, but you have to add some more meat to it.
Pages to work on (6 in total):
- Home page: brief and inspiring description of company's mission, services, goals, customers.
- Products: add some background on smart home systems, extend the messaging.
- Services: edit, make it look better, extend a little bit.
- About Us: edit, make it look better, extend a little bit.
- Careers: edit, add a short and inspiring text.
- FAQs: edit, add some more entries.
Messaging should be really inspiring, concise, and to the point. I need someone really proficient in writing and fluent in English to complete this task. If you're unsure - please don't apply.
To see how serious and experienced you are, here is a small task. Please, improve this text as you see appropriate and send it to me in a PM:
In the recent years, thanks to the emerging cloud computing and storage services, agile development practices and platforms, noSQL databases and data processing tools it became realistic to have fully-featured, interactive, Web 2.0 HTML5 website even for a small company. Development iteration times have shortened, and the final product quality has increased.
We offer to leverage the opportunity of improving your business by establishing strong web presence, by improving existing legacy systems, or by implementing process automation.
Offers without this task completed won't be considered.
When you'll be chosen, you will get a read-only password-protected access to the site. Preferred format for deliverables: DOC or RTF.