English Travel Content Writer Required
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £238 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
The Hertz Corporation requires English freelance content writers to create and develop articles for online use. You must have experience writing online savvy content for the travel industry, including destination guides, places to visit, tourism information etc. We require a total of 2 country-based writers producing British content on an initial 6-month contract. There will be opportunity for further scope of work with future projects dependent on the quality of your articles created and working relationship.
• Initially creating 40 travel related articles (20 each), thus having a content library in existence is advantageous
• Moving forward you will create 2-3 articles per week to ensure we have always maintain fresh content
• Reporting to the country marketing manager on a weekly basis to discuss topics to focus on
• Previous experience writing travel content for online use
• Good at working to tight deadlines
• Re-writing and adapting content
• Self discipline and good time management to organise your workload
• Take onboard constructive criticism
• Be prepared to re-write content based upon feedback
• High level of grammar and literacy
• Must be a native speaker
• Personal interest in travel (desirable)
Our budget is £10-£14 per article.
Application deadline: 20th July 2012
Please note: All content created will be the copyright of the Hertz Corporation and you will be required to sign a contract before start date.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online