Native German Speaker needed - proof-reading
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 10
I'm looking for a native German speaker. The job is to proof-read and edit about 33 standard pages (60000 characters) of text.
The texts are in German, translated (from Czech) by an German translator who lived in Germany for some time. But they're not perfect - and they must be. All texts are stored in a database which means you can edit them directly (in an easy admin interface) or in an Excel sheet.
- come from Germany/Austria/Switzerland
- have a perfect knowledge of German (native or near-native level)
- have experience in writing, editing and proof-reading texts
Ideally you should also:
- know HTML
- know phpMyAdmin
Please don't forget to post in your offer:
- a bit about yourself - who you are and what experience you have with German
- some of texts you wrote or edited
If you want to, you can also mention some errors or typos you found in [url removed, login to view] so I can get a better idea how good your German is.
Thanks!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online