Looking for freelance proof readers / editors for a start-up US-based CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY news site. Prior experience in online reporting/journalism is a MUST. Technology bloggers welcome to apply.
The candidate must be aggressive, passionate and dynamic and demonstrate talent in editing and rewriting. The ideal candidate (or candidates) must be familiar and comfortable with online reporting environment. The candidate must be fluent in English (grammatical and spelling errors will not be tolerated) and also hold a current, if not ahead-of-the-curve, understanding of Gadgets, Smartphones, PC/Tablet, Gaming, Software/Hardware, Home electronics, and Internet/Social Media/Cloud Computing.
1. The candidate will have to edit daily 10 articles (approx. 400-500 words per article).
2. This is a regular job. If you cant work on a daily basis, please dont reply.
3. The candidate must have good researching skills and prior experience in NEWS REPORTING. If you don't know what news reporting is, please do not apply.
4. Professional tech writers preferred.
5. Candidate must strictly adhere to deadlines and targets (no excuses).
6. Candidate must be an experienced freelance editor/copywriter from US, UK or other English-speaking country. Applications/bids from non-English speaking countries will not be accepted.
Method and frequency of payment negotiable. If we like your work, we will be happy to engage in a long term business relationship with you. Please also provide samples of past work.