Original Articles - repost 2
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 8
*I want to start by stating that the last two folks I awarded bids were dismal. The writing was incomprehensible. If you cannot write at least decent content in American english DO NOT BID! I wasted so much time trying to get folks to re-write.
I need 20 unique legal articles, 1000 words each for SEO purposes. You have 15-20 days to complete once the project is assigned to you. Long term opportunity, high quality articles needed.
### A legal background is preferred. Law students etc ###
### GOOD ENGLISH IS MUST ##
*** Well written and Self Researched Articles *** (Not looking for Re-Writers)
1. Title from 25-60 characters long (including spaces)
2. Minimum of 1000 words well researched informative articles.
3. Minimum of 5 paragraphs
4. Proof read your work and fix errors before you submit article to me.
5. I will be checking for quality.
6. Must be 100% original and pass Copyscape.
WE STRICTLY CHECK YOUR ARTICLES FOR UNIQUENESS. LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP OPPORTUNITY!!
20 articles X $[url removed, login to view] = $[url removed, login to view] ** NOT NEGOTIABLE **
1. I need ten articles in Maryland family law - Divorce, Custody, Marital Separation Agreements, Child Support
2. Ten articles about Maryland drunken driving laws, driving under the influence, driving with influence.
It is highly suggested bidders check out [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and other sites geared toward consumers for examples of the type of content we need.
Inbox for any questions.
These articles will be submitted to directories etc. It is expected that one will incorporate the relevant keywords in the articles. Keywords will be provided.
Thank you for looking.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online