Proofread / Improve / Modify texts
This project was successfully completed by trinkeld for $30 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
I'm searching for a perfectionist and reliable English proofreader/rewriter in order to read, correct and improve texts for my video Website. The texts were written by professional writers, and I am looking to pay no more than $30/$35 for this project.
You will need to:
Read and improve (if possible), modify (if needed), and also (if you find possible spelling errors), correct the following texts:
- 6 meta descriptions and 2 titles (some of them are very similar)
- 17 descriptions and 6 titles (half of the descriptions are very similar)
- 9 short texts for some banners (generally one line each)
- 1 “About Us” page
- 1 short slogan
- 7 Google Adwords (very short advertisement texts)
- 1 “copyright” text (not a very long text)
- The Sharing Revenue Program page
- The home page texts (these texts are mostly titles and short intro texts)
- 1 short intro text for the Contact Us page (5 lines)
- 1 short intro text for the 404 error page (5 lines)
- 1 short intro text for the Sitemap section of the Website (5 lines)
- 1 short intro text for the channels page (5 lines)
- 1 short intro text for the sign up page (5 lines)
- 1 short intro text for the Sharing Revenue Program page (5 lines)
- 1 undertitle for the channels page (a few words)
- 1 undertitle for the sign up page (a few words)
- The channel descriptions page (1 line for each channel ; that means 33 lines)
- 1 short text (the text that the visitors can read after having sent a message using the contact form)
- 2 other short texts (contact form related)
Improve / Modify text:
- 1 press release
- The “Benefits of becoming a member” page
Please note that you will be provided with a very precise document that will help you to do your job (explanation texts, links, examples, advices...).
I will only choose a very serious and perfectionist writer with an excellent spelling. Grammar and sentence structure should be a second nature to you.
If you never worked with me, or if you never bidded for one of my previous projects, please show me an example of your work. And if you want, please tell me a little about you and your experience.
Have a nice day!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online