LOOKING TO HIRE a SKILFUL ENGLISH editor and proofreader to provide structural and copy editing to a very interesting life story manuscript. 44,000 words, word, 12pt double spaced
1. Check for grammatical, spelling, punctuation, tense and typographical errors
2. Review word choice and sentence structure to ensure that language flows well, using appropriate tone and style to achieve a presentation that is appealing to adult readers
3. Take great care to preserve the voice and meaning of the manuscript,
4. Provide comments to bring attention to any issues with storyline.
Upon completion of the editing, you will return
1. A marked copy, showing all corrections and comments,
2. A revised copy, with corrections accepted and comments removed, and
3. A document with additional comments, recommendations, and suggestions that supplement the comments in the manuscript, if such exposition is necessary.
Please only bid if you are serious and if you are a native English speaker.
Please also include samples of work done in the past.
This project has the opportunity to lead to ongoing work in editig and proofreading.
Please provide TURN -AROUND TIME.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $306 for this job
Top-notch writer and editor with relevant experience. I can deliver high-quality results on time and offer a positive and rewarding working relationship. Please see your PM.
As a published author, experienced editor, and registered Literary Agent, I can help you with your project ++ bonus services if desired. Please see PM for further information.
My skills will surely be proven if you choose me for the project. I will deliver high quality and accurate work in a timely manner. Please consider my bid. Thank you.
I am a retired newspaper Features Editor with over 40 years experience in journalism. Proofreading and editing had been my job for over 20 years. Capable of delivering projects on time.
Hi, I'm a Native English writer with years of experience and tons of satisfied customers. I can proofread and edit your manuscript within 5 days or less. Can start on this now.