This project was awarded to ramasudhak for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need several writers to do rewrites for me on a weekly basis.
This can become long term depending on your skills and reliability.
I am initially seeking people to do a test of 10 articles each, so that I may choose whom I would like to use regularly. Each person chosen to do the ten article test will be paid for their submissions. If chosen later, as a regular team member, you will be expected to rewrite 70+ articles per week.
• Each and every article must pass Copyscape, DupeCop, and Article Checker to receive payment, which will be via Paypal ONLY!
• The articles will be 400+ words in length, and the rewrite must be at least as long, or longer than the original.
• NO grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes. (I understand that you are human, and occasional “things” will happen, however, multiple or habitual mistakes are simply unacceptable.)
• All articles are to be rewritten in proper English. (They need to read like English, and not “broken” English. I simply don’t have time for making multiple corrections.)
• The articles need to be 100% rewritten manually, line by line! (No spinners or software) I need the idea of each line completely rewritten in different words without losing its overall meaning. (Titles need changed to something catchy also.)
• A two or three sentence summary of what the article is about is also needed for each rewrite. (I will provide a sample of what I am looking for.)
• Articles are needed on a wide variety of subjects. You need to be versatile.
• All submitted articles become 100% my sole property and are not to be used by you again for ANY reason EVER! (Not even as samples, or examples of your work!)
• Dependability a MUST! (I need people that can be trusted to get the job done!)
I realize that my budget of $[url removed, login to view] per rewrite is not as much as you might like, and I understand. Quite frankly, I would love to offer significantly more, but I am a BULK content purchaser/provider, and it simply does not make sound economical sense for me to pay more for something as easy and quick as rewrites. The price will increase some after I have found consistent, reliable writers, who prove they can get the job done without excuses, or allowing personal problems to interfere. I am understanding only to a point, and need you to take the committment seriously. Many of you have been “invited” to this thread because you have at least demonstrated the ability to compose a coherent post elsewhere on this board, but seem to not be landing jobs here yet. I can change that for several of you. I am an honest, trustworthy person looking for honest, dependable writers. Please, Private Message me with a sample, contact email, and a little info about yourself. All three are required!
Because this is a “Featured” post, you are allowed to provide me with any contact information you choose by Private Message. (Personal email is my preference, and will be the method of delivery for the articles to be rewritten.) Also, as an added benefit, no percentage of your earnings will be required by GAF, since I have paid for the “Featured” listing. Let me know how many articles you feel you are capable of rewriting per week, and if you would also be available for occasional rush, or “special” orders.
All postings and Private Messages should be in readable sentence form. Do not abbreviate in your response! This is for a writing job, and I need to see proper spelling, punctuation, and use of “whole” words in your response. Anyone who does not realize that the letter “I” when standing alone is always capitalized, or that the word you is not spelled “u” will be immediately disqualified. I need people who can actually communicate through their writing, and have enough pride to attempt to do it well. (So, please proofread your response before posting.) I don’t mean to sound harsh, but I do not want you to waste your time, or mine.
I realize that this post is longer than the usual, but I want to be clear about what I need, and… well, I myself have been a professional writer for more years than I care to admit. (I tend to be a bit long winded in my writing sometimes, even when I’m not getting paid for it. I guess it’s because I just like to write!) Do you?
I look forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online