1. Marketing Plan (approximately 3,000 words) – to prepare a marketing plan for an organisation .
2. Reflexive account (approximately 500 words) – to write a reflexive account of the experiences and learning during the preparation of the above Marketing Plan.
Experienced academic writers in marketing,should have thorough knowledge of creating marketing plan
Appropriate usage of marketing theories and models are essential,well planned structure of the report
Sample of any previous marketing plan report preferable
This will be customized report and needs to be written in accordance with specific requirements.
Only experienced writer in the field and readily available individuals should apply.
In order to get through successfully, the report has to:
- be 100% original
- pass Copyscape Premium and turnitin checks
- be 100% free from grammatical and spelling mistakes
- be well written in good English
- Should know Harvard Referencing and In-text Citation.
You will have database access for researching the material.
Online Marketing textbook access
Criteria on which the assignment will be marked.
Document on the required format,fonts and style.
This is just the beginning,provided you meet the quality writing required,we are looking at regular projects.
Marketing Plan Structure
The following presents a typical structure of a marketing plan report. This
provides useful headings for you to write up a report in order to present a
1. Terms of Reference
2. Executive Summary
3. Business Mission
4. External Marketing Audit
5. Internal Marketing Audit
Strategic Issues Analysis
Marketing Mix Effectiveness
Marketing Structures and Systems
6. SWOT Analysis
7. Marketing Objectives
8. Core Strategy
9. Marketing Mix Decisions
11. Organisation and Implementation
detailed notes on what goes under each title will be provided.
Should you need any further information ask freely before bidding.
DEADLINE - 4 days
7 freelancers are bidding on average $130 for this job
Hi, you can consider this project completed as per your requirements. I can really meet your expectations and willing to work on it whole heartedly. Kindly have a look at PMB. Thanks