Website proofreading

Closed

Description

Native English speaker needed with excellent grammar and sales oriented writing skills for website proofreading and website promotional texts rewriting. Website is mobile services oriented and consists of 7 pages. 80% of website texts are complete and waiting to be proofreaded. For the rest of 20% pages you'll be given guidelines and key words to rewrite them (not more than 3500 characters in total).

1. I'll select just native speakers.

2. Max budget is 30$.

3. Delivery time: 3 days from project start.

4. Your deliveries will be quality checked.

5. Payment after project completion.

Regards.

Skills: Article Rewriting, Articles, Copywriting, Proofreading, Reviews

See more: with proofreading of, website writing services, website proofreading services, services proofreading, sales copywriting services, proofreading and copywriting, proofreading and, english proofreading services, english proofreading needed, rewrite 51, proofreading, proofreading services, proofreading project, proofreading needed, English proofreading , 3500 english, budget proofreading, native speaker website, promotional website, english native speaker website, 3500 words days, promotional writing skills, native english speaker sales, proofreading rewriting, native english mobile

Project ID: #752977

Awarded to:

vid2

Native English proofer, see PMB

$30 USD in 2 days
(23 Reviews)
4.3

12 freelancers are bidding on average $30 for this job

n27071989

Sir/Madam, Please allow me to assist your needs. Kindly check your inbox. Thanks :)

$30 USD in 3 days
(83 Reviews)
5.9
anomakit

Native UK English ESL teacher, experienced translator, writer and proofreader. Please see PM for details.

$30 USD in 3 days
(30 Reviews)
5.0
webdina

Hi, I can right now. Thanks.

$30 USD in 3 days
(26 Reviews)
4.6
heraclitus

I can do this for $30. Please get in touch.

$30 USD in 2 days
(18 Reviews)
4.0
thomazsheila

Hi, Please check PM for further details. Regards!

$30 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
kBrunet

Please contact me with more details Id be glad to help out.

$30 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
noglider

I can do this for you quickly, probably in one day. I'm born in the US and have sharp proofreading skills and grammar.

$30 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
robertlewis

My education is of great input

$30 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
thomasad32

send me details so i can start right away.

$30 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Kitty01

Native British English speaker, website writing experience. I can complete this project for you over the coming weekend and return it to you on Monday if you can accept my bid today.

$30 USD in 3 days
(1 Review)
0.0
ALies2010

I will charge you $25 to proofread your site and I can have it done in two days

$30 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0