We are a cultural tourism company in India. Since the writer must have knowledge about Indian culture, only Indian writers are invited to bid. First of all, a brief about our company...
The company was established with the vision of showcasing India's culture to the world. We strongly believe that India's true wealth lies in its culture and it can be a very good leverage point for the tourism sector in India. Therefore, we believe that India shouldn't be "seen", but "experienced". Also, by doing this we encourage tourists to engage in responsible tourism. Not to mention, this also contributes to the society by encouraging the people to keep their culture/art/traditions alive by turning these into a means of livelihood.
So basically, we would like to market our products (tours) as one which are very different from other tours as we let you experience the real Indian culture. We'll be initially operating in Rajasthan, Punjab and Delhi region, and our target market will be foreign tourists visiting India.
Our requirement from the content writer is that he/she should be able to successfully (and subtly) differentiate our offerings from others'. Also the language should be highly interest provoking. Our budget is around 100 Rs. ($2) per 500 words.
(1) Speedy response, say 1 day per 500 words.
(2) People who write some travel blog should mention it.
(3) We may ask for revisions, if content is lacking purpose.
(1) If found suitable we will be propose a long-term contract with revised (upgraded, of course!) remuneration.
(2) We are also thinking of linking a blog to our website, so lots of work to be cashed on !!