100 Blogs for top 100 companies in-depth analysis
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $600 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Im looking for someone, preferably a qualified accountant or equivalent who can prepare a company financial analysis report and a thorough company research . Each report should provide a comprehensive analysis about a company and should include:
• description of its businesses,
• brief company's history, including its organizational set-up
• its key business strategies undertaken by the company to grow and strengthen its global presence
• SWOT framework:
• key financial ratios based on latest accounts records including (you have to state the date of records you are using):
o ----Operating margin
o ----Profit before Tax
o ----Dividend Yield
o ----Earnings per share
o ----Price/ Earnings Ratio
o ----Liquidity ratio
o ----Net Assets
• Comment of share performance
• an outlook of the company for the future including market indicators and earnings estimates
• Company’s top 5 competitors along with a brief description of their financial performance.
Each report should be 2 pages only. Once this is done, each report is posted on a blog- posting on this blog literally takes less than 3 minutes and i will send you a step by step guide.
The number of companies is 100, meaning 100 blogs- each blog covering one company.I will give you a list of 120 companies and you will choose any 100 companies you are comfortable with from that list.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online