Content writing for website
This project was awarded to ethicalboy for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $45 USD
This project is to write an article between 400 and 600 words about "4G"
You do not need to be technical or have a background in telecom to bid on this.
You will however need to be able to research the topic and write about it.
The article written will be posted on my website (currently being designed) in the "About 4G" section.
Here are the guidelines on the content when writing the article; in your own unique words:
-define what 4G is
-how 4G compares to other technologies
-anticipated data rates of 4G
-the different "types" of 4G implemented by various Service Providers
-some facts about Service Providers and their 4G offering (ex. when did they first deploy it, how many cities are they deployed in, etc...)
-the Service Providers' percentage of the 4G market
-anything else you feel would be relevant
I would also like graphs / charts / drawings incorporated into the document that you feel would be relevant. Ex. pie chart showing a percentage breakdown of Service Providers market hold. Or graph showing data rates for 4G compared to other technologies / connections.
The article must be easy enough to read & understand for someone non-technical.
Looking for a turn-around time of 5 business days. A 25% deposit will be made to begin the work. Payment of remainder 75% will be given upon deliverable.
There will also be future opportunities if I like your work, which will include website content writing and blog writing.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online