We are looking for an earnest and experienced investigative writer / journalist/ copywriter / researcher, who is able to define and suggest a series of potential themes (for the project of digital, visual magazine / web portal) in a form of short texts – teasers.
We need 25 ideas for the themes related to the most different areas – there are no restrictions considering the content. The only thing that matters is that the themes are interesting and nonstandard (it is desirable to avoid the mainstream themes).
Readership: young and middle aged people, who follow trends, modern technology, social networks and use different gadgets (smartphones, tablets etc.) constantly searching for new information and who are visual types.
Age of the targeted population: 18 – 50 year olds
Every idea (theme) should keep to these guidelines:
1) It has to be presented in a form of a smaller text of just a few sentences (teaser) – which needs to contain a short outline of the theme's idea, several interesting numerical and statistical dana (if available) and some interesting facts that our visual journalists could use as a starting point for further writeup of the themes (will be used as a reference for design / visualisation) .
2) It needs to be suitable for visual presentation, in a form of bigger or smaller infographics (information graphics). What an infographic is, how it looks like and what it is used for, you can find out (through different examples) at this link: [url removed, login to view]
3) It must contain the list of references used in the creation of the idea – links and the list of links to potential sources of additional information to the suggested idea (e.g. Wikipedia, Undata etc.).
4) As much as possible,the ideas should be original, actual and unusual. Stereotypes should be avoided. The themes should not be time – limited to a short period (it means, for example, that as a theme we do not want marking of various anniversaries) – it has to be as actual today as in a few months' time.
5) The areas of interest: science, social networks, the Internet, technology, health, business and entrepreneurship, income (making money), culture, history, food, medicine, sport and extreme sports, informatics, lifestyle, unusual phenomenons, legends, universe, animals, bizarreness, entertainment...
6) Although we are open to the most different types of themes and ideas – they cannot be offensive to anyone, on any basis (gender, age, race, political beliefs, religion etc.)
The participants are encouraged to submit their list of 25 potential themes when applying for this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Hello there, My name is Lucian and I’m a professional copywriter with quite a few years of experience in my bag. I thrive when it comes to creative thinking and writing, but I can also be spot on when following directions. My writing experience is vast and so is my education. With four years of philology behind, you can be sure that my writing style is one of a kind, you can be sure that I know how to captivate my audience. From scripts for short ads, to e-learning scripts and even full screenplays, I’ve done it all… I love what I do. I've always had a passion and fascination for the written and spoken word, being mesmerized by the process of reproducing my ideas in the most intriguing and taunting way possible. I'd be delighted to create a compelling message for you, a message that would give shivers down your spine, a message that could turn out to be louder than a thousand voices… I'm looking forward to hearing from you, Amo. Lucian
Being a platinum level expert Ezine author and having 4 years of writing expertise (articles, rewriting, blogs, ghostwriting etc), I am fully confident that I can deliver you high quality, plagiarism free, seo friendly and error free articles within the earliest possible time and also at an affordable price. Please check my portfolio for samples.