Writing Political Press Releases marketing new website
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $81 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I require a person to write 2 press release articles 400-500 words each to promote my newly launched website. Initially the job will be for 2 trial press releases, thereafter I have another 10 press releases that are required aswell as 12 more articles if not more.
I will provide the topics, the main points to be made, some useful information and research links. You are to do the research and write the articles within 2 days.
• Writing must be journalistic style and is to cover the 5 Ws (what, who, when, why, where). Articles should not use words like I, we, you, us, them, etc and very importantly must be factual and unbiased at all times.
• Any quotes used are to be originally given in a public forum- press releases, on social media, on reputable factual websites, in person, on video, on radio, etc.
• All articles are to have the information sources listed with dates and hyperlinks at the bottom of the article. If no source is provided the article will be returned to you.
• Perfect grammar, punctuation and spelling is necessary at all times because these articles will be going to some very informed, influential and well educated people. English as a first language is preferred.
• All writing is to be original, and not plagiarized in any way. On accepting this position you acknowledge this and take full responsibility for originality and accuracy.
• You give permission for your works to be published on international websites and to be used by my company with your name listed as author.
• Knowledge on and interest in politics is 100% necessary and will make your work much easier.
• If you become a repeat writer your details will/ can be placed on the website to promote your excellent work. Potential writer must provide a real name, picture, biography (including- writing experience, education, interests, why you want to write for us)
• Experience with SEO, content writing, marketing, research and link building beneficial.
• Articles must be submitted in Word Format.
In your response please include your cost proposal for 2 press releases and for each article thereafter.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online