We are looking for someone to assist with a number of web research projects. We have a number of jobs that require research for things like: infographic statistics, Wordpress plugins, best places to eat in an area, legal procedures, etc. You need to have the ability to interpret an ambiguous task and translate it into a concrete research objective, and then research that item and produce high quality results. This project is for the initial trial period as we get to know your research abilities.
We will pay $100 for 40 hours of assistant work for the trial period.
The perfect candidate has the following qualities:
1. Reliability (completing tasks on schedule, on budget, and within quality requirements).
2. Friendly, Professional, and Trustworthy
3. Fast response times
4. Basic Microsoft Office software package
5. Great English ability
6. Ability to interpret ambiguous tasks.
7. We prefer working with individuals over teams or companies.
8. Excellent Google search abilities.
In your bid, please share:
1. The number of hours you will be available to work per week.
2. Some research projects you've completed.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please submit a bid and we can continue the conversation.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $113 for this job
Hello. I'm interested in your offer and I can work 40 hours a week without any problem. As far as experience is concerned, you only need to check my portfolio for the past projects that I had completed. Thank you.
Dear Keith, I am interested to work with your web research projects. please check my reviews of past research projects Perday I can spend 4hrs Expecting to work with you. Thanks, Divya.
I am an MBA from a reputed university with 2.5 yrs of industry experience in IT procurement. Given this background, I feel I can deliver the job at hand perfectly. Thank you