At The BLVD is actively looking for bloggers and writers from around the world who share a passion for cars and motorcycles, and all the bells and whistles that go with them.
1. We are seeking writers to contribute a weekly article at least 450 words long.
2. Is able to focus on classic car builds, racing, motorcycles, technology and advances, insight, history, and lifestyle (including dress, food, etc.)
3. Is active on social media and willing to promote their articles to their own following
4. At The BLVD uses an asexual, clean and aesthetically appealing format making it comfortable for men and women enthusiasts of all ages and ethnic backgrounds to converse and share in this virtual community.
5. Must have SEO value. We will provide keywords
We want the writers to think about this as their own column, and all topics will be the writer's choice, as well as the writer's own research.
Please provide samples.
*******Please State Exact Amount of Articles in Your Bid?******
27 freelancers are bidding on average $53 for this job
Hi I am Julia. As an experienced writer of articles around a variety of niches, I have the skills necessary for this job. Please check PM for further details
Hi! I am a diamond level author on the ezinearticles.com. If you are looking for well researched articles and a sensible bid, please check the PM for details information. Thanks
I offer smart, vivid writing and precise, detail-oriented editing. Whether ghostwriting books or writing or editing web content, articles, marketing copy or blogs, I bring 110% commitment to every job.
Please don't judge solely on my reviews, Well-researched and quality performance, Copyscape passed article is guaranteed. My Please check out your personal message box for details.