At The BLVD is actively looking for bloggers and writers from around the world who share a passion for cars and motorcycles, and all the bells and whistles that go with them.
1. We are seeking writers to contribute a weekly article at least 450 words long.
2. Is able to focus on classic car builds, racing, motorcycles, technology and advances, insight, history, and lifestyle (including dress, food, etc.)
3. Is active on social media and willing to promote their articles to their own following
4. Attheblvd uses an asexual, clean and aesthetically appealing format making it comfortable for men and women enthusiasts of all ages and ethnic backgrounds to converse and share in this virtual community.
5. Must have SEO value. We will provide keywords
We want the writers to think about this as their own column, and all topics will be the writer's choice, as well as the writer's own research.
Please provide samples.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $62 for this job
Ezinearticles writer with 500+ articles. Here is my link http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Sanjana_Antony&opt=ecats. All my articles will be well researched and copyscape passed.
Hello, I have been writing on car models and on classic cars and I am sure, I can easily handle this task. Please check PMB for sample articles... Regards