Articles needed for Unique Car and Mortocycle website
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $67 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
At The BLVD is actively looking for bloggers and writers from around the world who share a passion for cars and motorcycles, and all the bells and whistles that go with them.
1. We are seeking writers to contribute a weekly article at least 450 words long.
2. Is able to focus on classic car builds, racing, motorcycles, technology and advances, insight, history, and lifestyle (including dress, food, etc.)
3. Is active on social media and willing to promote their articles to their own following
4. Attheblvd uses an asexual, clean and aesthetically appealing format making it comfortable for men and women enthusiasts of all ages and ethnic backgrounds to converse and share in this virtual community.
5. Must have SEO value. We will provide keywords
We want the writers to think about this as their own column, and all topics will be the writer's choice, as well as the writer's own research.
Please provide samples.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online