Freelance writing, ongoing
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Here's the situation: I've been working as a freelance writer for two years, and I'm being offered more work than I can handle solo. I am considering putting together a writing team IF I can find writers whose work is solid and who are absolutely committed to meeting deadlines. If you meet those qualifications, I will be providing you with a steady amount of work at the beginning rate of $3 per 500 words, with an increase after four weeks' "probationary" period. I will provide an invoice form for you to bill me, and will pay you on a weekly basis for all your work in that week.
I am looking for these qualities:
* A native speaker of English, or a writer whose command of English can fool me into believing you are a native speaker.
* Unflawed grammar and punctuation in your writing. I am looking for writers whose work I will not need to copy-edit extensively before submitting to clients.
* Unswerving commitment to deadlines. You will have the option to accept or turn down any given assignment, depending on your availability at the time, but when you DO accept any writing assignment, I don't want to have to chase it down, and I don't want to be in the position of making excuses to clients.
* Solid communication skills. I look forward to working with writers who will be communicative about their availability--and their own needs--as we develop our working relationship.
In short, I hope for your help in maintaining the professional reputation I have spent two years building, of being able to provide high quality written content in a timely manner. In return, you will have a steady stream of writing work rather than having to search out individual jobs with decent pay.
Writing assignments will vary, including product descriptions and reviews, SEO articles, website content, blog posts, and other copywriting. Some assignments will require online research to inform the writing. All of your work will be paid on a weekly basis, beginning at the rate of $3 per 500 words, and increasing after one month to a rate of $4 per 500 works when you demonstrate that you can meet deadlines with quality content.
To bid for a spot on this writing team:
1. Demonstrate that you read and follow directions by posting a bid for ten articles of 500 words each, at the beginning rate I have specified.
2. Write a brief paragraph within the bid (not a PM) introducing yourself and describing your availability to work.
3. Assure me that your writing will NOT require editing on my part. Show me that your grammar and command of English are impeccable.
I will be accepting bids from several candidates and providing a first assignment (10 articles of 500 words each) to each. If your writing is good and submitted on time, I hope to continue the working relationship. New freelancers are welcome to bid! If you have the ability and availability, that is more important than your previous work history. Show me what you've got!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online