JMK Cars article writing
This project was successfully completed by Antiq for $154 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
Buying a car is the second largest purchase that most of us ever make. When making a large purchase there are many people that do extensive research on product specifications and price. There is lots of product information but the pricing information is sparse and inconsistent. My company has a web site that offers pricing information based on real, documented, vehicle sales. It is AutoMarketPriceOnline.com.
I would like SEO friendly, key word optimized articles on subjects such as:
- How to determine market price when buying or selling a car
- How Kelley, Edmunds, TrueCar and NADA arrive at their numbers.
- An evaluation of the cause of the differences in the numbers provided by these four sources.
- An evaluation of the price accuracy, timeliness and value of knowing the location of the sale in data provided by my site.
- The value of market pricing information when preparing for negotiation on a product that does not have a fixed price. Essentially, the dollar value of a good deal vs a bad deal.
- An analysis of how my competitors make money from the free information that they offer. (They get paid for passing people from their sites to car dealers)
- The information advantage that the dealer has over the typical customer.
- Why my site charges for information and why paying for the information is worth it.
My hope is the reader will see the inherent differences and value of my site versus the competitors. I want to demonstrate that my site is the ultimate tool for determining the true market value from recent local sales of the vehicle in question. I want to make the case that my site is the only place to get that information with no strings attached and that information can be worth hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in the negotiated vehicle price.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that communicate our messaging to a wide variety of audiences
- Take on ad-hoc writing projects as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy
- A complete Freelancer profile
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online