Long Term Article Writers/ Bloggers/ Content Writers Required
This project was awarded to Reubensu for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for content writers/bloggers; who want to write for us on an ongoing basis.
We prefer native English writers but if your English is fluent and error-free it is ok.
There are different but recurring topics in various niches (health, fitness, diet, self help, parenting, pregnancy, newborn, home & garden, pets, travel, wedding etc.).
We will be providing you the keywords/topics to write on..You have to research the topic and send us the articles/posts according to our criteria.
Here are some terms & conditions before you can bid on this project.
1. Article Length & Style: Each article should have at least 400 words. (Optional:a two or three sentence summary for each article and a list of the keywords used.) Articles have to be in blogging style...with active tone. and Have to be SEO-Friendly..
2. Article Structure: Each article should be formatted nicely into paragraphs and bullet points can be used in some paragraphs. All the important keyword/phrases should highlighted in the post using bold/Italics. You may refer to any other external resources on the web; If appropriate. All the Headings and Sub Headings should be formatted with H1 or H2 .
3. Original Articles: Each Article must be unique, 100% copyscape passed, well-researched, and informative. No redundant words and sentences. (This is very important. We check all articles with copyscape and other databases. Failing to do so will terminate the agreement without any payment for posts.)
4. Article's Audience: Most of our visitors/readers are from US; so you should write in American English in a way that is informative and interesting and easily understood by the average American.
5. Paying Format: Payments will be made via PayPal after every project.
6. Article Ownership & Rights: The articles must be original and new. They cannot be resold / distributed. We shall hold full rights to all articles once the payment is made. ***IMPORTANT***
7. Articles Computer Formatting: The articles should be saved in MS Word Format and readable on Microsoft Word 2003. In addition, file names should contain the title or keyword of that article. The files should be archived while sending(.zip).
Please provide a sample of your work when submitting a bid.
Please Quote Your Bid PER ARTICLE/POST of 400+ words and how many you can deliver each week.
We require at least 5 bloggers/writers on long term basis...so do quote your best price...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online