Long term article rewriters needed - (ONLY FOR English Speaking rewriters - mother language english)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 15
We are currently looking for someone to rewrite articles on a long term basis. We have more projects that needs content generation/writing so we are looking for people thinking for long term business rather than easy fast money.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ONLY FOR English Speaking rewriters (mother language - english)
Articles will be about mostly about gadgets and electronics.
We need writers who can meet deadlines and we would be more than happy to have you on our team ;)
- Articles to rewrite will contain 200-250 words
- We pay 1$ per rewritten article.
- We pay once a week
- Payment will be made via PayPal
- You must be able to submit at least 3 rewritten articles a day. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE UNABLE
TO DO THIS.
- Each article will be given source articles to rewrite or will be in plain text.
- You must rewrite both title and article.
- All articles must be rewritten in fluent american english.
100% Free from Grammatical errors
100% Free from Spelling errors
100% Free from Punctuation errors
- We must be allowed 100% exclusive rights to each article and you must agree not to reuse or redistribute any of your content to anyone else or for any other project.
- You CAN NOT use any content spinners or programs to rewrite articles automatically
- Each rewritten article MUST PASS COPYSCAPE and other plagiarism tools to verify that the articles are truly unique.
- When complete, each rewritten article needs to be at least 65% (preferably higher) different from the original.
- Winner must be sometimes available on ICQ or Skype or Gtalk
If you are interested please PM me.
Happy bidding !Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online