Recruitment Website Content Writing
This project was successfully completed by farazhb for $75 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $150 USD
Completed In2 days
Professional SEO writers WANTED!
We are in the process of redeveloping our company website, and we need highly SEF optimized content (Text) for it.
What are we looking for?
A professional with a strong grasp of English (native English Writer preferred) and experienced in recruitment, employment and human resources services , to create the content for our new website.
We will provide the services, page titles and some details which is the text in the old website. We require an expert who can craft compelling content highly optimized, search engine friendly that is easy to understand and makes sure that our audience finds value by reading about us.
You will need do some research based on the titles we provided to better understand what services this website is offering and the process involved, please DO NOT depend on the old website info and text only.
Project Description & Requirements:
The Recruitment and Human Resources Management website consists of 3 services categories, some of them has sub-services. In additions some independent pages that has special information, We need between 200 to 250 words for each sub-services or title. Old text for the title or service is provided in the old website, please do not commit to the old website only, you have to make some research on the topic so you will understand what is needed.
Please see ATTACHED PDF DOCUMENT
You will provide Meta Titles, Page Descriptions, Browser Titles and no more than 8 Keywords to be used for each title and services page, these is not included in the project’s word count, but you have to provide them.
• Previous experience in creative writing, literature or copywriting
• Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
• Expertise in web copy, SEO, and online content is a must.
• Expertise in recruitment, employment and human resources services is preferred.
• An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy.
• References or an established reputation on Freelancer preferred
• Develop content themes based on keyword density, service description and list provided by us.
• Write creative copy including headlines, tag lines, positioning statements Meta Titles, Descriptions, browser titles and Keywords depending on the service and location.
• Provide highly optimized text for search engines, yet simple to be translated to Arabic later.
Job is done when:
• All content proofread by our proofreader
• Follows all requirements provided by SEO team
• Text check unique by [url removed, login to view]
Please when applying for this job provide your portfolio and price for the project as a whole.
If you have any more questions or inquires about the project, please do post them on the Public Clarification Board.
More info in the attached document .
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online