I'm seeking an experienced copywriter to produce a series of articles on SEO and SEM, articles will vary in length dependent on the required word count to cover the topic effectively (On average, we expect 500 - 2000 words, dependent on topic).
This will be an initial trial job, with the potential to lead to ongoing work as we have a requirement for anywhere from 10 - 20 articles every 2 weeks.
Note: Before replying to this job, please ensure you thoroughly read through the below.
* All content must be unique, as we do not want to have our website penalised by having spun or copied content - This is an absolute must.
* Writer need's to have a good command of the english language and be able to write thought provoking and engaging content.
* Article length as above should be typically in the range of 500 - 2000 words.
* We require 10 - 20 articles every 2 weeks.
* For content titles / subjects, we expect you to come up with this and we will provide our own idea's additionally (We do want all idea's to be run by us for approval prior to content production to ensure the topics are relevant).
Your Application should include:
* Examples of prior work (preferably previous work on SEO or SEM articles)
* Your rate to produce X amount of articles ever week (We leave this to you to present how many you can produce in this time frame and your rate).
* When submitting your rate, please keep in mind that at this stage our budget is limited - so pricing is a factor here, however quality of work is important, so we will be paying attention to both of these area's.
Partnership moving forward:
* As in the project summary, we will have a requirement of 10 - 20 articles every 2 weeks - So if the successful candidate produces good work within the initial trial 2 weeks, we will continue this partnership and require this on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and we look forward to your responses.