SEO Tutorial - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 13
We are looking for a native speaker of American English, with experience in writing AND advanced knowledge of SEO, to create simple tutorials on “SEO for Realtors”.
Details about the project:
1. The tutorials should cover keyword research, on-site SEO, link building, local SEO and results tracking.
2. The tutorials will contain examples and screenshots as they will be related to specific websites (small real estate websites).
3. The tutorials should be easy to understand by people with no SEO knowledge (they will also include explanations of SEO terms and basic concepts).
4. The content must be 100% original, and grammar and spelling error free. Copy/pasted sentences taken from around the Internet are not acceptable – work will be checked for duplicate content.
The project must be completed within one (1) week. Please bear in mind that you will have to take a look at our product and also use it so you can get familiar with it.
It is mandatory to submit a sample of your written work and some proof of your SEO skills with your bid.
Thank you!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online