We are looking for talented technical wordsmiths that can create high-quality, original content pieces for technical Web development and Web Hosting blogs and site copy.
Each article will range from small 250 word teasers to larger more detailed posts. We value a style that is encourages you to read and thus aimed for a smarter reader, whilst being concise (less is always more) and being written with SEO in mind. If we like your work, we will continue with you.
We will own all copyrights and we will decide whether an article will be published or not. Note that payment will be given only for published articles.
All blog post must be original and we will use copy scape to check it.
Must refer to products related to the article
Hyperlink keyword or product back to the website.
Blogs post and schedule to release it over a month.
We are initially looking for 20 different articles.
- Primary Skills: Technical writer and a detailed technical knowledge of Technology subjects including but not limited to Web development, web hosting, Information technology issues and technological current affairs
- Additional Skills: Article Writing
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- The drive, flexibility and passion to work independently and thrive in a remote-work environment
- Strong communication skills
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
10 freelancers are bidding on average $63 for this job
Hi BHUKWH, if you're looking for 100% original technical articles with high quality, I'm the best writer for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.
Hi, I am very much interested to work on your project. Please find my bid details in PMB. I am offering you the best quality work at affordable price. I work with 100% milestone. Regards, Faisal
Howdy! I am feeling so glad to have my bid placed here in your project. I thought you might wanna consider my bid if you read my [url removed, login to view] PM please!