Technical Writer / Content Writer Needed
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $464 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for someone (individual / company) that can be available for a long term relationship.
Current project has : Minimum 100 articles.
To apply please provide:
1. Sample Articles you have written
2. Websites/Magazine/Blog references that showcase your articles
We are looking for Content Writers / Technical Writers that can do both (Write & provide ideas for new content). Should be able to:
- Write articles to market & promote website(s). Should be creative to help think about new ideas and topics for Website(s)
- Copy writing, editing, reporting, creative and feature-writing articles and daily news stories.
- Edit various stories and rewriting if necessary. Editing includes the language correctness, spell check.
- Edit, rewriting stories and press releases, coordinating with reporters, designers and illustrators.
- Experienced companies / individuals should apply.
Writing promotional content for web including articles,press releases,blogs, content for websites /portal for clients, Editing & Proof reading content, Managing the content requirements
Should be having sound experience in of SEO content writing,promotional articles,press releases,blogs etc.
Ability to proof read,rephrase and modify articles & write ups
Able to write content on any genre and should be well versed with US, UK English
Ability to give ideas and suggestions on new articles / pages for websites / domains.
Please understand EyeTracking for Articles from this link: [url removed, login to view]
(Example of an article layout should be like this link [url removed, login to view])
Your content should have the following:
1. Short Introduction Paragraph that summarizes the gist of the page.
2. Key Features (Bullet Points)
3. Another short paragraph
4. Followed by bullet points
We prefer less paragraphs and more bullet points.
Each article/page should be about 350-400 words with multiple paragraphs.
Here are some guidelines on what a page should contain.
1. We would prefer your articles be proof-read and have no grammatical or spelling errors at all.
2. All major headings should be in Heading 1 (Biggest) style. All sub-headings should be in Heading 2 style.
3. Font to use: Arial (Size 12) with paragraph line spacing of 1.5
4. Please use bullet list where ever possible & insert any graphs/images (if possible) for easier readability.
5. Each document should have an Appendix that will include the source from which the content was derived. This will not be considered as part of the 350-400 word count.
6. Pages should usually contain:
1) General information that can explain what the "Page Title" means. e.g. If the Page Title is "Web Designing" then the page should have about 40-50 words on what is Web Desigining in lay man terms (keep it simple to understand but professional to read)
2) Should if possible contain Graphs/Images
3) Should contain keywords mentioned for the Project
4) Should be SEO friendly and should utilize keywords (if provided by us)
5) Should contain marketing messages to sell products / services of the website
7. We only want original work. We are 100% against plagiarism and would like to work with individuals that are honest and the best at their work.
8. All work written by you for us will be owned by us a 100% and you will keep the projects and our items of discussion private. You will not have the rights to redistribute work written/created for us.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online